Refund Policy for Special Events
Once an event registration is received at Tapestry Folkdance Center, the following refund policy applies.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and sent to Tapestry Folkdance Center, 3748 Minnehaha Ave. S, Mpls, MN 55406 or emailed to email@example.com.
- A $20 cancellation fee will be charged by the event for all refunds except for those issued in the case of illness or injury. Please include medical confirmation with refund request.
- For any amount not refunded, you may request acknowledgement of a tax-deductible donation to Tapestry Folkdance Center.
- A refund request more than 60 days prior to the first day of the event will receive a full refund less the $20 processing fee.
- A refund requested within 60 days of the first day of the event will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the event organizers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tapestry Folkdance Center.