A FEW CHURCH ETIQUETTE REMINDERS:
- There is a $5 suggested donation for adults, kids are free (and please don't let money keep you from attending).
- You can come anytime between 11 am and 1 pm.
- Dance Church is a secular event, with no religious affiliation.
- The main space is intended for dancing, meditating, and movement. Please save conversations for the hallway and kitchen space.
- We agree to respect the boundaries and personal space of fellow dancers. This includes getting clear consent before hugging, touching, or dancing with anyone and recognizing that some people may wish to dance undisturbed.
- Please refrain from taking photos of others, as we want everyone to feel safe and comfortable in their self-expression.
- We like to keep the main space open and devoted to dancing, so please no table displays (promotional, religious, etc.).
- Bring a yoga mat if you like - there's room to stretch.